Thursday, November 17, 2011

Big Hearts!

We had Aubree place her hand in her hand print ornament from last year... well not really "in"... this mama wasn't prepared for how much her sweet little hand has grown in just one year.

I also wasn't prepared to hear her prayers as we packed her Operation Christmas Child's shoe box. It was so touching. She prayed for each little thing... "Dear Jesus, please let our girl like her new bouncy ball. Amen... Dear Jesus, please let my little girl have fun with her light up toy. Amen... Dear Jesus, please let our Christmas child like brushing her teeth with this toothbrush and toothpaste. Amen, etc." It was so sweet. I actually got teared up.

Nothing is better than being able to watch her learn and grow her "Jesus Heart, Jesus Hands, and Jesus Lips." (That's our motto around here!) She's recently been telling me, "Jada and I have the biggest hearts in the whole world!" Not sure where she picked up that phrase, but I like it!


1 comment:

Granny Rosebud said...

I haven't commented on your blog much lately, but I still love it that you take time to share with us (and with the girls when they get old enough to read about themselves.) They will really appreciate it.