Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at Mom's

"I once saw a goat do this."

The nice thing about eating wrapping paper-- I stayed nice and tidy for my first Christmas at Grandma's."
Checking out the new table... her new permanent hangout.

Caleb pouring some "milkshake" for Aubree.

Somebody has her big cousin wrapped around her little finger.

Jada likes the new table, too. Although she needs some practice sitting in the chairs. She fell out about two seconds after I took this picture. I blame Grandma Patty. ;-) I'm sure I wasn't being negligent while trying to get a cute picture.

Caleb, did you get something from Bath & Body Works?

Mom, love the necklace! New facebook profile pic?

Awww... very cute, you two-- three!

Chris, looking very excited that he got a present!

Self-portrait... just being a dork.

Shay, you look mahhh-velous dahhhh-ling!

Yogurt Raisins-- they barely made it home.

Jada keeping Great-Grandma Margie company.
THANKS everyone for all of the nice gifts for us and the girls. Our house is feeling a little like Toys-R-Us now, and we've done nothing but have tea parties for the last week.
Hopefully, we'll have more pictures from our OHIO Christmas soon! We forgot to use our camera. Agh! Please forgive us, and please send us pictures. Tons of love and thanks to you guys, too!!!

No comments: