Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The One and Only Chuck E. Cheese...

We had bunches of fun Chuck E. Cheese today with Jese, Aaron, and Alaina. I was a little unsure about how entertained she'd be, but she had a pretty darn good time.

Here she is on a big girl ride that took her way up high.
She wanted to go after Aaron (almost 4) did it!
Don't worry, Mom, I was spotting her closely!
This is her first trip on the firetruck.

I'm a sap, and I bought her a helium "boon."


Riding the firetruck again...


Playing in the toddler jungle gym...

(Those of you who know Aubree can probably almost hear her saying "Yeah, yeah!")

Cruising with Stuart Little...


Fast asleep about 5 minutes after we left.


1 comment:

Baby Donaghy said...

I feel like Catrece needs to have a Chuck E. Cheese experience sometime soon. I'm sure she would love the fire truck! Let's plan a night out.