Thursday, June 21, 2012

New pics

Phew... we survived a photo session with no tantrums or major meltdowns. (There were a couple of minor ones!)  So glad to get our pictures updated.  In the ones I have hanging up in the house, Jada still has her famous "fro-hawk!
Side by side-- Jada ran up and imitated her big sissy with no direction from us!

My favorite!  This is how my Jada REALLY smiles-- the eyes disappear!  Plus, I am used to seeing her on top of Aubree!  This happens multiple times a day!

Aubree's own unique pose.  I like it!

"Okay, I'll sit here for just a second, but stop getting my piggies!"

"Okay, I'm leaving now!"

Sweet little curly girl!

Aubree:  "Look we're being so good!"  Jada:  "I'm humoring you."

"Saved you a seat!" Who would NOT want to sit next to this little gal!

Jada:  "I'm trying so hard to sit here and be good!'

Smoooooooch!
Not sure what this little expression is... guessing she is plotting her next escape from the studio room.

Singing her favorite song, "You are my Sunshine."  This is the word "happy."

Love Aubree's big sister expression here.  I can just see her shaking her head and saying "oh, Jada!"

Somebody likes the spotlight!  

"Climbing?  Don't mind if I do!"

Sweet little lady!  

The crinkle-nose grin!  I love this one!

She got this shot in one take!  Pretty cool!

"Why, yes, I am a little angel...."

... most of the time!"

"Okay, I'm over it!"

This is her "normal" picture fake smile.  It's kind of funny, though! 

No comments: