Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Disney on Ice

I got to take Aubree to "Dare to Dream" last weekend! This was the first big show she's ever been to, other than the movies once with Daddy, so she was pretty excited! (Jada got to go have fun at the Children's Museum with Daddy, so she didn't get a totally bum deal!) Here are some pics of our little Mommy/Daughter date!
Little Rapunzel!
Look we were actually on time!
Showing off her new Rapunzel hair!
This was a "kissing face" she told me!

(Not sure about this lighting. My hair does not usually look this color.
I promise I have not gone and put orange highlights in!)
You might be able to tell she was in a pretty good mood!
This is how she watched the majority of the show, looking pretty on the edge of her seat. Okay, I admit it, I cried a little bit, but look at her and imagine sappy, happy Disney music blaring... you get the picture!
Our favorite was Maximus, the horse,

oh, and Cinderella's carriage...

oh, and we liked Rapunzel's tower
and Cinderella's sisters made us laugh with their bad singing and "dancing." We pretty much loved it all! Super fun times!

I wore her out though, she decided to lay down in middle of the concourse while we trying to leave and about got us both trampled while I tried to gather up her and all of her "floofiness"
Ha ha! I didn't dare take a picture of that!

No comments: