Friday, September 30, 2011

My Smiley Girl

Jada-- you never have to ask her twice to smile for the camera. She says "Cheese" the minute she sees a camera. She's extremely generous with her smiles, but less than cooperative when it comes to standing still for the camera, which is why I suppose I have so many pictures of her trapped in her chair. Here are a few of her cheesiest grins:
This one made me laugh. I caught her just before she decided to climb up into the chair, and she was sassing me.
In the above pic, she was after the camera!
This is just her conversational expression. She's got a lot to say these days.
I tickled her to get this grin! (Forgive me for the hairdo, Jada!)
Her new thing is picking up my purse and heading to the front door while saying "bye-bye."
I guess she's bored at home.

No comments: