Sunday, December 6, 2009

Attempting to get a "Christmas card" picture...

Group hug!

I'm smiling, but only because I'm in love with Diego and Dora!


Aubree's getting into playing catch lately. She looks sweet and innocent, but
about 30 seconds after this, she whacked Misha in the face with the ball as hard as possible!


Mesmerized.


I know she's cute, and I'm being picky, but it' SO frustrating when you're trying to catch the perfect shot, and all she wants to do is watch Dora. She burst into tears everytime we turned the TV off during this photo shoot... I wasn't thrilled with any of these, so don't take it personally, folks, but I think we might just skip the cards this year! I'm sure it will be easier next year when her little brother or sister is here to help!
(By the way, this is the new little rocker that we bought for her "big girl" room. We're loving it!)






1 comment:

Baby Donaghy said...

The third picture is adorable, and the fourth picture is a Christmas Card winner! That is, if you WERE sending cards this year.