Monday, November 17, 2008

"Mommy, What's with the camara? I thought we were playing."
"Gimme, gimme, gimme!"
"Okay, I guess I have a couple more juicy smiles for you!"


"Here's a sweet one!"


"... and this one is a little rambunctious."

*************************

Hey! Mommy finally found some time to return to the blog. We had some pretty good times with Aubree this weekend. She got a visit from her Grandma Cain and her big cousins, Caleb and Shay. She also got some quality time with her Daddy while I went to the Colts game on Sunday. Woohoo!! (Thanks, Jenn!) Her biggest changes lately are mostly in the way she chats. Today on the way home from Dana's, she sounded like she was singing a little song to herself. The only lyric was "Ahhh," but it was really adorable. She went on for quite awhile. It made me chuckle. So did this...


This is what happens when we let Aubree do her own hair. :-)
Okay we may have helped her a little.

*******************
Hopefully, we'll be seeing a lot of you in person over the next few weeks! I'm ready for some Thanksgiving! We have a lot for which to be thankful!

No comments: