Thursday, October 16, 2008

Getting so strong! [UPDATED]

Ok, enough about Dan...let's get back to the reason you are at this blog...to look at pictures of Aubree. Just to warn you, the second picture here is not for those who may be faint of heart or weak of stomach!

"I can sit up all by myself!"




UPDATE - Ok, I got some hassles about the next picture, so I'm just making it a link and you'll have to click it yourself if you want to see it...
"I can spit up all by myself!"

I'm sorry, I know that is gross, but it just worked out that way. I was taking a picture and just happened to capture her in-progress! By the way, it looks way cooler if you look at the picture full size! :)

1 comment:

Baby Donaghy said...

Ok, being the sick individual that I am, I, of course, clicked on the link. Let me just say, that is the sweetest spit up picture I have EVER seen!